Hydromax Pump for Harder and Bigger Erections
|By Robert Dreyfuss|
A penis pump is one of a few treatment options for the inability to get or maintain an erection sufficient for sex (erectile dysfunction). A penis pump consists of a plastic tube that fits over the penis, a pump attached to the tube.
Why it’s done
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem, especially following prostate surgery and in older men. Oral medications prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction include sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca) and avanafil (Stendra).
Other erectile dysfunction treatments include medications inserted through the tip of your penis into the tube inside that carries urine and semen (urethra), shots you inject into your penis (penile injections), and surgically placed penile implants.
A penis pump might be a good choice if these treatments cause side effects, don’t work or aren’t safe for you.
Hydromax penis pump can be a good erectile dysfunction treatment for several reasons:
- Penis pumps are effective. With practice and correct use, the majority of men can get an erection sufficient for sex.
- Penis pumps pose less of a risk than do other treatments. The risk of side effects or complications is lower than it is with any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
- The overall cost is lower. After the initial purchase, using a penis pump costs less than any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
- Penis pumps are noninvasive. They don’t require surgery, inserting medication into the tip of your penis or penile injections.
- Penis pumps can be used with other treatments. A penis pump can be used along with medications or a penile implant. For some men, a combination of erectile dysfunction treatments works best.
- Using Hydromax might help you regain erectile function after certain procedures. For example, using a penis pump might help restore your ability to get a natural erection after prostate surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
Although Hydromax is safe for most men, there are some potential risks. For example:
- You’re at an increased risk of bleeding if you take blood-thinning medications. Examples include warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) and clopidogrel (Plavix).
- A penis pump might not be safe if you have sickle cell anemia or another blood disorder. These conditions can make you susceptible to blood clots or bleeding.
- Tell your doctor about all of your health conditions and any medications you take, including herbal supplements. This will help prevent potential problems.
Hydromax penis pump will help to create an erection firm enough for you to have sexual intercourse. You might need to combine use of a penis pump with other treatments, such as taking erectile dysfunction medications.
Robert Dreyfuss, Director of Content, has researched over 100 ED drugs and supplements. Previously, he managed 5 supplement brands, worked with doctors specializing in ED treatment and completed coursework in nutrition at Stanford University.